Combining rich interactive fiction with classic RPG gameplay for mobile, Tunnels & Trolls Adventures lets you play through iconic adventures like Naked Doom, Buffalo Castle, and more. The world of Tunnels & Trolls is filled with tough decisions, devious traps, and monstrous encounters where the risks are only rivaled by the rewards. Roll your stats, choose your kindred and begin your legendary adventures.
Features & Changes
- Five classic Tunnels & Trolls solo adventures remastered for the digital age:
- Naked Doom
- Buffalo Castle
- Seven Ayes
- Golden Dust, Red Death
- Grimtina's Guard
- Plus a tutorial adventure to help you get started!
For further information, check out our launch dev blog. More adventures will be released on a regular basis, so stay tuned for the news on the next one!
- The stark look of the Sneak Peek prototype has been replaced with a brand new user interface to adapt the classic solo RPG adventure experience to mobile devices, while preserving the look and feel of the originals.
- New monetization system allows everyone to play the Tunnels & Trolls adventures for free by watching ads, or purchase them once and play forever. More information is available in the following dev blog.
- Initial download of new content can take a long time, especially on slower connections. We're looking to fix this soon!
- Infrequently, the game may get stuck on 'Downloading updates' on first launch, or after downloading an adventure. Restarting the game will often resolve this issue.
- In some adventures, text may overlap with action buttons. These issues will be fixed in a future update.
- In some adventures, the button response area is smaller than the button image displayed on the screen. As a workaround, tap in the center of the button.
- Occasionally (especially after completing an adventure), the game may become non-responsive to button taps. Waiting 10-15 seconds will often fix this issue.
- On iOS, the Ring/Silent switch will mute the game completely.
At the minimum, the game requires an iPhone 5s, iPad Mini 2, or a comparable Android device to run. Older devices are not supported, and may cause app crashes or unpredictable behaviour.
If you experience any other issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.